20041221

Movies

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not much of a movie fan any more. Sure, I enjoy an entertaining flick as much as the next guy. However, I have found that I can no longer watch than 2 movies a weekend. Maybe I've always been like that, but I know several people that seem capable of watching movies all day long. I just can't do it. It's not interactive enough. Video games have spoiled me good.

I hit my quota for the week tonight. Just got back from "A Series of Unfortunate Events". Pretty good. I was amused. We saw "Ocean's 12" last night. Also good, but in a very different way. Obviously. Movies I saw this year that I thought were really great:

Other notables include:
I was just flipping through IMDB to see if there was anything I had forgotten, and there were quite a few that I would have preferred to remain blissfully ignorant of.

Oh well. I think the banana bread that Erika and I are making is almost done. Time to go sample.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?