20041129

Long Time No Update

Hmmm. Been a whole week since I've updated. What have I been up to?

After I got off of work on Tuesday, I went back to Bloomington and Erika made a delicious dinner for us both. Then we went over to Matt Hottell's and played Pirates of the Spanish Main with Matt, Julie, and Chris. A great game. Unfortunately, I had 4 too many beers and got mad at Erika because she started attacking me. Actually, everybody at the table came after me with their ships. All because I was the only one that picked three ships instead of two + crew. I won anyway, but it seemed like a hollow victory. I still feel really bad about yelling at Erika.

We went to Dallas for Thanksgiving on Wednesday morning. We shopped some and ate A LOT. So much for the exercise I was getting before I left! Erika and I both picked up a couple of video games to while away the time between meals. We got to go to Fry's, which was cool, but not as cool as I had remembered it. May have been because my previous visit there was cut short, or it might have been because it was the Friday after Thanksgiving, and everyone and their monkey's uncle were out shopping.

My mom was thinking about opening a new restaurant in Plano, but my dad talked her out of it. Not sure if that's good or bad. There was certainly quite a bit of risk involved, but my mom seemed to really want to do it.

Speaking of family, we need to get my brother Dave out of Texas. I think it's making him crazy. Help would be much appreciated.

We left the State of Oversized Churches early Saturday morning, and got back in time to lounge about all afternoon and digest the copious quantities of food we consumed. We also did a little Christmas shopping and put up the fake Christmas tree I've had for something like 7 or 8 years. Man, that thing's starting to look a little sparse.

On Sunday, Erika and I slept in, had a late breakfast, moped around some, had some leftovers for a small lunch, raided the Super Target, got some groceries, and then met up with Robin and Austin for dinner at the Great Wall. Where we again gorged ourselves on Chinese food.

Austin and I went over to Cliff's to play Halo 2 a bit after dinner. I have to admit, the game's pretty fun. I wish I could dual-wield in Half-Life 2. Cliff is trying to talk me into getting an Xbox, and it's almost working... Damn his persuasive arguments!

Alright. That's it for tonight. Hopefully a bit less empty fluff in the next update.


Comments:
Well done!
[url=http://jxsriqjy.com/hluv/kmfv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jrgkukqb.com/mqin/ptej.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Good design!
http://jxsriqjy.com/hluv/kmfv.html | http://ftzvyhfa.com/xejw/ytbl.html
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?